Sunday 14 September 2014

Welcome!

Hello,

This may be as unusual for you to read as it is for me to write, please keep in mind that this is my first ever blog post. I have been wanting to start a blog for a very long time, and have been considering it for a couple of years now, but never had the motivation to get on with it and ended up always questioning why and how I would end up going along with. At long last, I have decided to set up this blog, but still am hesitant to disclose too much about my life, even when sitting behind a computer screen.


Sorry for the pseudonym, but the main things you need to know about me are that I'm currently living in Australia but I plan on moving overseas as soon as the opportunity arises, I am well established in my teenage years, and by the end of this decade I will be well into my twenties. I believe in looking after my body, and seeing where it can take me. Other interests and hobbies include playing the piano, cooking, singing in the shower, attempting to create some art, ballet and other dance, doing henna tattoos, designing, traveling, reading and listening to interesting sounds.


I'm excited to see where this goes and it's been lovely to meet you. Please don't hesitate to talk to me, and any advice would be deeply appreciated.


Much love,


Duchess





No comments:

Post a Comment